SLM Vauxhall Tunbridge Wells are looking for a full time Sales/Branch Administrator. Working within a team of two and based at Tunbridge Wells you will be expected to support the sales team and also look after certain branch roles, whilst assisting with the smooth day to day running of the business.
This is a busy and fast paced role where previous motor trade Sales Admin experience is a must, and Kerridge or Pinnacle experience would be highly advantageous.
Within the role, responsibilities include:
- Invoicing of new and used vehicles to end users and trade organisations
- Ordering of new vehicles in line with manufacturer and company requirements
- Loading on of all new and used stock and ensuring timely workshop requests sent via the DMS
- Taxing of new vehicles in accordance with DVLA and company rules
- Submission of correct OSC codes to the manufacturer to ensure timely payment of bonuses
- Daily banking and reconciliation of money received
- Ensure funding of new and used vehicles with the appropriate finance house in line with company requirements
- Setting up of all warranties and associated add on products
- Production of detailed daily and weekly records and reports for the General Manager
- Responsibility for all ingoing and outgoing post, and distribution to the correct person
- Adherence to the manufacturer training standards and booking of all courses and hotels as required
If you think you have the experience and qualities needed for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
SLM Vauxhall Tunbridge Wells